Why not consider giving the gift of massage therapy?
Please choose from the various massage therapy gift certificates below.
Fill out the Recipient’s name and choose to personalize the certificate.
Once confirmed you will be able to purchase the certificate using PayPal.
If you need assistance please call 519-854-9515.
What to expect when redeeming Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash value and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Gift certificate purchases may not be claimed against any private or provincial health care plans for reimbursement.
- The description of the service is “Gift Certificate” and the dollar amount paid is listed on the gift certificate authorized and purchased. Therefore, if you request an insurance receipt the dollar amount listed must be “gift certificate redeemed” with no dollar amount given as per guidelines and regulations set out by the CMTO College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
- Gift Certificates must only be redeemed at Jenna Birtch, Registered Massage Therapists for the amount and time, full dollar value and/or service specified on the Gift Certificate by the expiration date indicated.
- Jenna Birtch, Registered Massage Therapists requires that Gift Certificate recipients book the total time and value amount specified on the Gift Certificate when booking the massage appointment.
- If the amount due exceeds the amount listed on the Gift Certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of redemption.
- For security purposes and the avoidance of identity theft, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate in full.
Lost and replacement Gift Certificates
If the recipient of a Jenna Birtch Registered Massage Therapy Gift Certificate should lose their Gift Certificate for any reason, it is not the responsibility of Jenna Birtch, Registered Massage Therapists to replace or recover the contents and/or value of the Gift Certificate. Jenna Birtch Registered Massage Therapy will replace a lost gift certificate that has been verified and approved as previously unused by Management staff. The Gift Certificate will be replaced on grounds that the original Gift Certificate has not been redeemed. The replacement Gift Certificate will be issued to either the original purchaser or the recipient.
Falsely aquired, and previously redeemed Gift Certificates
Jenna Birtch Registered Massage Therapy reserves the right to refuse a Gift Certificate if they have reason to believe it was not originally purchased from Jenna Birtch Registered Massage Therapy, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer falsely acquired or is otherwise not the intended recipient of the Gift Certificate.
Gift Certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate. The Ministry of Government Services of Ontario states “Gift cards for specific goods and services, such as massage or manicure or dinner for two, are exempt from the law even if a dollar amount is specified on the card.” (Ontario Regulation 17/05 regulations apply only to gift cards bought on or after October 1, 2007)
Prepaying with Jenna Birtch Registered Massage Therapy
If the purchaser wishes to prepay for the recipient the day of the service we are happy to accommodate. If the purchaser decides to prepay for the service the day of and the recipient does not attend their scheduled appointment, there will be no refunds offered to the original purchaser.